The course aims to provide specialized pedagogical knowledge to teachers in both levels of compulsory education (Primary and Secondary) and to Tertiary graduates who plan to teach.
Learning outcomes ?Master in Education?
- Updating knowledge and skills in fields of Educational Sciences.
- Acquisition of knowledge and skills in research methodology.
- Development of critical awareness in social and cultural issues in education.
- Acquisition of academic reading and writing skills.
- Acquisition of digital literacy skills.
Programme ECTS credits: 120
Classification according to ISCED-2011 of Unesco:
based on the level of Education: 7
based on the field of Education: 14 Teaching training & Education Science
Classification according to ISCED-2013 of Unesco:
based on the field of Education: 0111-Education science