6. In case of loss, are Student IDs replaced by the univsitym and if so , what is th procedure?

In the case of loss of a student ID card the student should send an email to the registration department refering their personal details and student number to obatin a new one. Student ID cards are also reissued on the occasion that a student has a new national ID card.