The DAISSy research group of the Hellenic Open University (HOU) announces the launch of the CRISIS Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on 20th March 2023!
This MOOC was developed in the framework of the European project “CRISIS-Competences for Resilient Smart Cities’ Staff“, funded by ERASMUS+ EU programme and implemented by DAISSy-HOU, project partner in Greece.
- Participation in the CRISIS MOOC is free of charge and registration is simple through the CRISIS project website, by filling the registration form [here]
- The trainees that successfully complete the CRISIS MOOC will receive a Certification of completion in accordance with the European and national qualification frameworks and the European credit system for vocational education.
Detailed information about the schedule and the content of the MOOC, is available [here].
For more information about the CRISIS project, and other activities of DAISSy:
- Website: http://daissy.eap.gr/en, https://crisisproject.eu/
- Facebook: @DAISSyResearchGroup, @Crisis Project
- Twitter: @daissy_research, @CRISISProjectEU
- Instagram: @daissy_researchgroup