The DAISSy research group of the Hellenic Open University (HOU) invites you to the International, hybrid Seminar on, “Skills for Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion- Requirements for a fairer, more diverse and inclusive labour market”, which is taking place on September, 13th, 2023 (13.00-15.30, EEST) in Espoo (Finland) and will also by streamed online. The Seminar is organized by Aalto University in the framework of the european project “Equality, Diversity, Inclusion For improving the qualitY of Management EDUcation, training and professions (EDIFY-EDU)”.
The DAISSy-HOU, the Greek Academic partner of the EDIFY-EDU project, is actively involved in the International Seminar by supporting its organization. Furthermore, it will be represented in person in the Seminar by its members, Ms. Eleni Georgakakou, Senior Project Manager & Researcher, and Mr. Kostas Mantzos, Researcher, who participate in the Panel Discussion about the “Differences on EDI competences” in the project’s participating european countries.
The Seminar is:
- Open for all interested in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in business management, education and training
- Provided free of charge and in a hybrid mode in English.
- The registration can be done by filling in a respective expression of interest form
Detailed information about the content of the EDIFY-EDU international seminar and the terms of participation, is available here
For more information about the EDIFY-EDU project, and other activities of DAISSy-HOU:
- Website : http://daissy.eap.gr/en, www.edifyedu-project.eu
- Facebook : @DAISSyResearchGroup
- Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/daissyresearchgroup/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company/edify-edu
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/daissy_research
- Instagram: @daissy_researchgroup
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org