The Hellenic Open University (HOU) and the DAISSy Research Group invite you to the info session of the “Empowering young people through financial literacy” Erasmus+ project, which takes place online on Wednesday, September 13, 2023, through the electronic Zoom platform (18:00-19.30 EEST).
The event aims to present the content of the “Empowering young people through financial literacy” European project, implemented by DAISSy Research Group of the HOU as the Greek partner, emphasizing on the analysis of the innovative tools developed so far, within its framework. Emphasis is put to the presentation of the respective Massive Open Online Course (MOOC),developed by the DAISSy-HOU and ready to be launched shortly, within September 2023.
- The event is open to the public and is mainly addressed to educators and youth counselors on issues in the wider field of economics
- It is held in Greek, through the electronic Zoom platform
- Registration is free of charge and is done simply by filling in the respective online expression of interest form
►For more information about the “Empowering the youth through Financial Literacy” project, and other activities of DAISSy-HOU:
● Websites: http://daissy.eap.gr/en, https://financialliteracy4.wordpress.com/
● Facebook: @DAISSyResearchGroup
● Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daissyresearchgroup/
● Twitter: @daissy_research
● Instagram: @daissy_researchgroup
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org