The DAISSy Research Group of the Hellenic Open University (HOU) invites young people and youth workers to participate in the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) financed by the “Empowering the youth through Financial Literacy” European project, in order to increase financial literacy through innovative, easily accessible and understandable non-formal education methodologies as well as practical activities.
Τhe respective MOOC is developed by DAISSy-HOU, the Greek project partner, is open to all and includes educational material, presentations, relevant informative material, practical manuals, as well as self-assessment questions.
- It is free of charge and is provided in English, through the online educational platform of the project, developed by DAISSy-HOU.
- It starts on Monday 25thSeptember 2023, and has a total duration of 21 hours.
- Participants who successfully complete the MOOC, receive a Certificate of completion.
- It includes six (6) thematic units, as follows:
Section 1. INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL LITERACY
Section 2. BUDGETING
Section 3. FUNDING
Section 4. INVESTMENTS
Section 5. TAXATION
Section 6. ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- It requires the expression of interest by submitting the respective form until (deadline) Wednesday 20th September 2023.
►Detailed information about the invitation of participation in the MOOC and the related terms, is available here
►For more information about the “Empowering the youth through Financial Literacy” project, and other activities of DAISSy-HOU:
- Websites: http://daissy.eap.gr/en, https://financialliteracy4.wordpress.com/
- Facebook: @DAISSyResearchGroup
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daissyresearchgroup/
- Twitter: @daissy_research
- Instagram: @daissy_researchgroup