This study program aims at preparing students to become computing scientists. By selecting the necessary course modules, students may develop their knowledge and skills in specialised fields related to applied Computer Science.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand the needs of an enterprise infrastructure and services in ICT.
- Understand the techniques and methods of organization and management of information systems.
- Understand the fundamental concepts and techniques of software design and development.
- Understand the information management technologies.
- Evaluate the theoretical concepts and systems in ICT.
- Evaluate the features and capabilities of information systems.
- Design and implement software systems that meet specific design and performance requirements.
- Apply their knowledge and skills to solve problems in ICT systems.
- Apply the compositional principles and analysis of computer systems.
- Apply networking and communication technologies in information systems.
- Apply critical thinking in the field of knowledge management.
Programme ECTS credits: 240
Classification according to ISCED-2011 of Unesco:
- based on the field of Education: 48 Computing
- based on the level of Education: 6
Classification according to ISCED-2013 of Unesco:
- based on the field of Education: 0610 Information Communication Technologies (ICTs)
Applicants to the Computer Science course must possess a High School Certificate from a Greek Unified Upper Secondary School (Eniaio Lykeio) or an equivalent Greek or Foreign High School Certificate.
Tel: 2610 367320 & 2610 367341